• What is covered by landlord insurance?

    Your landlord policy can be as basic or as extensive as you need it to be. Our landlord insurance can include buildings only, contents only or a combined policy if required.

    Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your property if it becomes damaged by fire, flooding or vandalism, and contents insurance covers household items left for the tenants use such as furniture and appliances in situations such as theft, fire and flood. This cover does not protect your tenant’s belongings or items you may have left in storage at the property that is not for the tenants use.

    If you’re after a more extensive landlord insurance policy, there’s plenty of optional extras that can be added to your policy to tailor it to your specific needs, such as legal expenses insurance and rent guarantee.