• What optional extras can be included?

    Our landlord insurance can include buildings only, contents only or a combined policy if required. If you’re looking for more comprehensive cover, then we also offer:

    • Loss of rent – this covers you if the property becomes uninhabitable due to an insured event for the loss of rent cover whilst the property is repaired.
    • Accidental damage – this covers the cost of replacing or repairing part of your rental property in the event of an accident, such as if a tenant accidentally drills through a pipe or puts their foot through the loft (buildings policies).
    • Malicious damage – this covers malicious damage with intent caused by tenants, such as graffiti.
    • Employers liability – if you have someone on payroll, you’ll be able to deal with any claim from employees who’ve been injured or become seriously ill as a result of working for you.
    • Unoccupied property cover – covers situations that can arise when your property is empty for more than 30 days, such as fire damage.
    • Alternative accommodation expenses – this is in the event of your tenants having to move out as a result of insured damage.