CIA Insurance consider the protection of your personal data to be of the utmost importance.
We use personal information about you to:
- Provide you with a quotation,
- Administer your policy if you buy one,
- Maintain and improve the services we provide to you.
Some of the information we ask you to provide may be sensitive. This type of sensitive data will only be used for the specific purpose for which it is provided.
- Process your information in accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998,
- Use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information about you is accurate and kept up to date.
We will not:
- Hold more information about you than is required for the purposes for which it is being collected/processed,
- Keep your information for longer than is necessary, or as required by law.
In addition, your information may be disclosed to:
- The police in response to a request,
- Other bodies in response to legislative/court orders.
You should also be aware that:
- To help prevent fraudulent claims, insurers exchange information with other insurers through various databases
To assist navigation on this web site we use 'Sessional' cookies. They do not identify a user by name or obtain personal data from your computer. 'Sessional' cookies are only stored for as long as your browser is running, and expire when it is closed. You can choose to disable 'cookies' via your browser although this may affect your ability to use some of the products and/or services on this web site.
You may be contacted for the purpose of marketing the goods or services of the business, by telephone, email, letter or SMS text message.
CIA Insurance is registered under the Data Protection Act 1988, reference Z6573575.