Listed Building Insurance

All landlords require some form of buildings insurance to cover them financially in the event of damage being caused to their property, however, this is particularly true in the case of listed buildings.

Repairs on listed buildings can be incredibly expensive due to it being imperative to use certain materials that may not be so readily available. In addition the original aesthetics of the property also needs to be considered.

Listed building insurance is specifically designed for these types of property lettings, covering you for accidental damage, vandalism, theft damage (on selected policies) and even natural disasters.

Why Choose CIA For Insurance for Listed Buildings?

So why should you trust CIA Landlords to provide landlord insurance for listed buildings? We have been working with owners for listed properties for many years, and in that time we have gained an exceptional level of experience in dealing with all sorts of grade listed buildings.

We understand that all letting arrangements are different, and as such we work hard to ensure we can find the perfect listed property insurance for your unique requirements.

What’s more, we also offer a price guarantee which means that if you can find a better like-for-like quote anywhere, we’ll beat it! Why go anywhere else?

What Will My Policy Cover?

Your listed building insurance needs to cover a whole range of eventualities, as anything short of comprehensive cover could lead you to facing a hefty repair bill. When you take out listed buildings insurance from CIA you can rest assured that you will be covered for everything you need.

Our policies include, but are not limited to:

  • Accidental and malicious damage
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Loss of rent

To find out more about our listed house insurance and listed building indemnity insurance policy options give our team a call today on 01788 818 670.

Frequently asked questions

How do I find out if my property is listed?

You can try contacting your local planning authority or try

Read more

What are the different categories of listed buildings?

All listed building are graded according to their importance: In England and Wales, the grades are I II* and II; in Scotland, the categories are A, B and C (S); and in Northern Ireland, they are A, B+, B1 and B2.

Read more
  • Extensive Cover
  • Buildings & Contents Covered
  • Loss of Rent Cover
  • Any Tenant Acceptable
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • 100% Flat Roof Coverage
  • Commercial Let Property
  • Non-standard Construction Properties
GEO Underwriting
Pen Underwriting
Home selling secrets

Amina was very helpful in sorting out my landlord’s insurance and spotted an error in my cover which helped reduce my premium.

First time landlords

We are first time landlords and you gave good advice and the process was easy and good value.

A pleasure to deal with

A pleasure to deal with, the lady on the phone was a credit to her company.