Your rebuild cost, sometimes referred to as building sum insured or reinstatement value, can be most accurately found on a mortgage valuation. If you do not have one to refer to then you can try the Building Cost Information Service (BCIS) commissioned by the association of British Insurers. This free service can be found on

Buildings Insurance FAQs