Yes, good news landlord insurance can include building insurance since building insurance is a type of landlord insurance. However, it’s best to check with your provider and make it clear that you want to add building insurance to your landlord insurance policy, it’s best not to assume it will be included in your landlord insurance deal. Fortunately, CIA works with insurers that cover all bases and offer comprehensive packages covering various types of landlord insurance, including building insurance, contents insurance, specialist flat cover, buy-to-let insurance, and rental property insurance.