• We won't be beaten on price
  • 20+ years of expertise
  • Covering the vast majority of the landlord market

Landlord Contents Insurance

Once you have invested in a property and are looking to let or rent it, the last thing you want to be worrying about is the condition of your furniture and furnishings. That's why here at CIA Insurance, we specialise in providing full contents insurance coverage when you take out a policy with us.

We ensure your possessions are protected from life's little accidents, meaning that you won't be left to foot the bill. Suitable for all types of furnished and semi-furnished properties, our contents insurance is the most competitively priced around.

Our years of experience and expertise working with landlords means that we understand the importance and necessity of having contents cover. Working closely with some of the UK's leading insurers, you can have complete confidence in us.

What does Contents Insurance Cover?

From carpets and interiors, to chairs and tables, taking out contents insurance with CIA Insurance will guarantee that, should your contents be accidentally damaged, your investment is not affected.

It's simple and easy to get a quote – all you have to do is click on 'Get A Quote' and enter your details and property type to receive an accurate online quote in minutes. Or feel free to call our team on 01788 818 670 to speak to one of our experts.

We pride ourselves on our competitive prices and promise not to be beaten, so feel free to contact us today and let us take care of your property and its contents.

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer contents only policies?

We do offer landlords contents only policies over the telephone. Just click "Get A Callback" above or call us on 01788 818 670.

Read more

What is free white goods cover?

If your policy includes free white goods cover then any freestanding washing machines, fridge-freezers, cookers, tumble dryers & dishwashers that you have left for your tenant to use, will be insured for all the standard perils that are listed under the buildings section of your policy.

Read more

Is it my responsibility to insure the contents?

Tenants should have their own contents insurance for items they keep in the property. However, if your property is furnished, it's your responsibility to have landlord contents insurance for the items you own, as well as any fixtures and fittings.

Read more
  • Extensive Cover
  • Buildings & Contents Covered
  • Loss of Rent Cover
  • Any Tenant Acceptable
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • 100% Flat Roof Coverage
  • Commercial Let Property
  • Non-standard Construction Properties
Get a quote
GEO Underwriting
Pen Underwriting
Home selling secrets

Amina was very helpful in sorting out my landlord’s insurance and spotted an error in my cover which helped reduce my premium.

First time landlords

We are first time landlords and you gave good advice and the process was easy and good value.

A pleasure to deal with

A pleasure to deal with, the lady on the phone was a credit to her company.