• Landlord House Insurance

    Here at CIA, we have years of experience specialising in comprehensive landlord house insurance. From single small properties for those first time landlords to large portfolios of property for experienced big-time landlords, we can cater to any kind of rental property with a policy to suit you. With strong relationships built with a large number of the UK’s leading insurance firms, we’re able to provide our landlord customers with competitive rates – and we’ll even beat better quotes from other insurers.

    Our landlord insurance policies feature cover for all key aspects including buildings and content protection, as well as cover for loss of rent – giving you complete peace of mind that whatever happens, whether it’s issues with tenants or unexpected building repairs, you’ll be covered with a truly comprehensive landlord specific home insurance policy.

  • Secure Your Investment With Landlord Home Insurance

    Renting out properties represents a significant investment for any landlord, whether you pour your time and effort into a single property or manage a portfolio of houses. That’s why it’s essential to ensure you’re covered with the right type of landlord insurance, with services and additions that are tailored to your industry. We even cover commercial let properties, as well as EU and foreign properties, giving you maximum coverage regardless of how widely spread your portfolio of properties is.

    Our extensive landlord house insurance cover is available regardless of the type of tenants you rent to – from large groups of students to small families, and everything else in between. Speak to one of our landlord home insurance advisors today by calling us 01788 818670 today or, alternatively, you can fill in our website’s contact form to get a quote or additional information online.

What Our Customers' Say

    Thank you for being so efficient- it’s very refreshing and highly appreciated

    N Hudson

    Thank you very much indeed for your prompt responses, I am very impressed with the level of customer support

    D McGreevy

    Many thanks for your response, great customer service, much appreciated

    G Nightingale

See All Reviews

Landlord House Insurance FAQs

  • Will my policy automatically renew?

    None of our policies are automatically renewed, we will contact you 25 days prior to the renewal date with our renewal quotation with follow up notifications and ask you to contact us if your wish to proceed.

  • Does my policy include legal cover?

    We do have insurers that will offer standard legal cover as part of the policy, but this is not standard on all of our policies. We can however provide this as a separate policy and also offer Rental Guarantee to cover Landlords in the unfortunate event of Rental arrears.

  • Can cover be increased after the un-occupancy clause?

    Unfortunately we are unable to increase cover if at the end of an un-occupancy clause if the property remains vacant, cover is reduced and then increased when the property is again re tenanted. However we do offer policies that will extend cover if the property remains unoccupied as a new policy.

  • How do I make a Claim?

    If you need to make a claim you will need to contact your insurer’s claims team, which are detailed below.

    Geo Underwriting claims – 01708 777 710

    Pen Underwriting – 01403 321 394

    Keystone – 0344 856 2364

    Plum – 0345 313 1915

    Modus – 0344 856 3815

    Axa Let – 0330 024 8087

    Rentguard – 0208 587 1075

    Abacus amtrust – 0115 934 9818

    Abacus Novea – 0144 322 9513

    Abacus Covea – 0330 024 2255

Read More FAQs Get an Online Quote
  • Extensive Cover
  • Buildings & Contents Covered
  • Loss of Rent Cover
  • Any Tenant Acceptable
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • 100% Flat Roof Coverage
  • Commercial Let Property
  • Non-standard Construction Properties