Our landlord insurance policies, where buildings are insured, include Property Owners Liability and where contents are insured include Contents Liability, so if the tenant is injured or contracts a disease due to the insured property and/or contents you would be covered.
Employers Liability covers you for any damage caused to the property or to an individual by someone who is employed by you to work at the rental property under a PAYE agreement. The type of employee may be a cleaner or a gardener etc.

Buy To Let FAQs