• Landlords Contents Insurance

    Once you have invested in a property and are looking to let or rent it, the last thing you want to be worrying about is the condition of your furniture and furnishings. That’s why here at CIA Insurance, we specialise in providing full contents insurance coverage when you take out a policy with us.

    We ensure your possessions are protected from life’s little accidents, meaning that you won’t be left to foot the bill. Suitable for all types of furnished and semi-furnished properties, our contents insurance is the most competitively priced around.

    Our years of experience and expertise working with landlords means that we understand the importance and necessity of having contents cover. Working closely with some of the UK’s leading insurers, you can have complete confidence in us. 

  • What Does Contents Insurance Cover?

    From carpets and interiors, to chairs and tables, taking out contents insurance with CIA Insurance will guarantee that, should your contents be accidentally damaged, your investment is not affected.

    It’s simple and easy to get a quote – all you have to do is click on ‘Get A Quote’ and enter your details and property type to receive an accurate online quote in minutes. Or feel free to call our team on 01788 818670 to speak to one of our experts.

    We pride ourselves on our competitive prices and promise not to be beaten, so feel free to contact us today and let us take care of your property and its contents.

What Our Customers' Say

    Thank you for being so efficient- it’s very refreshing and highly appreciated

    N Hudson

    Thank you very much indeed for your prompt responses, I am very impressed with the level of customer support

    D McGreevy

    Many thanks for your response, great customer service, much appreciated

    G Nightingale

See All Reviews

Landlord Contents Insurance FAQs

  • Is it my responsibility to insure the contents?

    Tenants should have their own contents insurance for items they keep in the property. However, if your property is furnished, it’s your responsibility to have landlord contents insurance for the items you own, as well as any fixtures and fittings. More information on content insurance responsibilities

  • What is free white goods cover?

    If your policy includes free white goods cover then any freestanding washing machines, fridge-freezers, cookers, tumble dryers & dishwashers that you have left for your tenant to use, will be insured for all the standard perils that are listed under the buildings section of your policy. More information on free white goods cover

  • Do you offer contents only policies?

    We do offer landlords contents only policies over the telephone. Just click “Get A Callback” above or call us on 01788 818670. More information on contents only policies

Read More FAQs Get a Quote
  • Extensive Cover
  • Buildings & Contents Covered
  • Loss of Rent Cover
  • Any Tenant Acceptable
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • 100% Flat Roof Coverage
  • Commercial Let Property
  • Non-standard Construction Properties