What is accidental damage cover in household insurance?

Accidental damage cover is an optional extra that protects you against losses from unintentional incidents like spilling paint on a carpet or breaking a window while playing sports inside. This cover is not typically included in standard policies and must be added for an additional fee.
Read more

How can I reduce my household insurance premiums?

You can often reduce your premiums by installing security measures like burglar alarms and smoke detectors, increasing your deductible, and bundling multiple insurance policies with the same provider. Regularly reviewing and adjusting your coverage can also help keep costs down without compromising on necessary protection.
Read more

What should I do if I need to make a claim?

Contact us! Provide all necessary documentation and information related to the incident, such as photos of the damage, police reports (if applicable), and a list of stolen or damaged items.
Read more

Can I get coverage for items outside my home?

Yes, we offer personal property coverage that can protect items outside of your home such as bicycles, laptops, and phones when you're away from home. This is often called "personal possessions cover."
Read more

How do I choose the right type of household insurance?

Consider what aspects of your home and belongings you most need to protect. Decide if you need contents insurance, buildings insurance, or a combined policy. Assess the value of your belongings and the rebuild cost of your home to determine adequate coverage levels.
Read more
Home selling secrets

Amina was very helpful in sorting out my landlord’s insurance and spotted an error in my cover which helped reduce my premium.

First time landlords

We are first time landlords and you gave good advice and the process was easy and good value.

A pleasure to deal with

A pleasure to deal with, the lady on the phone was a credit to her company.