What does accidental damage cover include in pub and restaurant insurance?

Accidental damage coverage is an optional extra that safeguards against unexpected events, such as accidental kitchen fires or the breakage of glassware during daily operations. While not typically included in basic policies, this coverage can be added at an additional cost to enhance your protection against unforeseen incidents.
Read more

What strategies can help reduce insurance costs for my pub or restaurant?

Reducing insurance premiums can be achieved by installing advanced security systems like CCTV and sophisticated alarms. Developing a comprehensive risk management plan and regularly training staff on safety measures can also help lower insurance costs. Adjust your coverage based on changes in your business size or services to avoid being over-insured.
Read more

What steps should I take if I need to file an insurance claim for my pub or restaurant?

Immediately contact us and provide all relevant documentation related to the incident. This includes photographs of the damage, any police reports if applicable, and a complete list of damaged or stolen items.
Read more

How should I select the appropriate insurance for my pub or restaurant?

Evaluate the most critical areas of your business that need protection. Consider if you require Buildings, Contents, Stock coverage, or a comprehensive policy that includes all. Estimate the value of your assets and potential business risks to secure sufficient coverage.
Read more
Home selling secrets

Amina was very helpful in sorting out my landlord’s insurance and spotted an error in my cover which helped reduce my premium.

First time landlords

We are first time landlords and you gave good advice and the process was easy and good value.

A pleasure to deal with

A pleasure to deal with, the lady on the phone was a credit to her company.