What is covered by my landlord insurance?

Your landlord policy can be as basic or as extensive as you need it to be. Our landlord insurance can include buildings only, contents only or a combined policy if required.

Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your property if it becomes damaged by fire, flooding or vandalism, and contents insurance covers household items left for the tenants use such as furniture and appliances in situations such as theft, fire and flood. This cover does not protect your tenant’s belongings or items you may have left in storage at the property that is not for the tenants use.

Read more

How do I make a Claim?

If you need to make a claim you will need to contact your insurer's claims team, which are detailed below.

Geo Underwriting claims - 01708 777 710

Pen Underwriting - 01403 321 394

Keystone - 0344 856 2364

Modus - 0344 856 3815

Axa Let - 0330 024 8087

Abacus amtrust - 0115 934 9818

Abacus Novea - 0144 322 9513

Abacus Covea - 0330 024 2255

Optima - 01159 349818

Arkel - 0207 138 8497

Read more
Home selling secrets

Amina was very helpful in sorting out my landlord’s insurance and spotted an error in my cover which helped reduce my premium.

First time landlords

We are first time landlords and you gave good advice and the process was easy and good value.

A pleasure to deal with

A pleasure to deal with, the lady on the phone was a credit to her company.